Over the course of his career, Seth has worked both in the classroom and outside of it toward the singular goal of arming students with the skills they need to produce authentic results that surprise them, their schools and their communities. As a teacher, he focuses on problem-solving, challenging students to develop the compulsion to identify and address difficult, ambiguous problems with unclear solutions. As a school leader, Seth works to integrate pedagogy, tradition and innovation through collaboration with passionate, capable teams. He has worked in a number of schools and with students from early childhood to grade 12.
Click below to view his accomplishments and experience.
- Create and implement rotation-based Blended Learning program.
- Facilitate incorporation of Project-Based Learning units in all grades.
- Lead adoption of 21st Century Learning Targets and Growth Mindset throughout curriculum.
- Coordinate Professional Development programming with divisional leadership.
- Collaborate on design and execution of innovative faculty evaluation plan.
- Lead integration of Learning Management System and 1:1 iPad and Chromebook Programs into school-wide curriculum.
- Design and manage 21st Century Media Centers.
- Create and manage pilot of school’s 1:1, BYOD and other technology programs.
- Provide technical, logistical, design and marketing expertise, including website and digital communications, social media, production design, technical training and management of school’s learning management system.
- Oversee creation and production of official student publications including traditional and online newspapers, yearbooks and online audio and video broadcasts.
- Serve as Artistic and Technical Director of school’s Fine and Performing Arts programs, directing productions and teaching classes in drama, acting and stagecraft.
- computer applications
- introductory and AP computer science
- web design
- graphic arts
- English literature and composition
- digital art
Seth is one of only a handful of educators who has worked at two different schools awarded the National Blue Ribbon of Excellence in Education Award, often regarded as the premier recognition in education within the United States.Learn More
Seth is fully trained in the IB Middle Years Programme and has worked at two different IB-Certified World Schools.Learn More
Seth has been invited to present at the Future of Education Technology Conference every year since 2012.Learn More
Seth is a member of and Workshop Presenter at the 2016 conference of the International Society for Technology in Education.Learn More