Skip to content
Here are some comments session attendees have shared…
- I wish I could be a student in his classroom all the time!
- So much information; so little time! Seth Dimbert did an amazing job and provided so much information…I only wish we could have had more time! He was extremely engaging, entertaining and knowledgeable.
- This is my second time hearing Seth speak. His presentation is always straight forward and he gives you a ton of information. I can’t wait to go back to my school computer and start using some of these tricks today.
- Seth did an outstanding job of keeping me engaged for two hours. His presentation was funny, useful and very helpful in showing me how I can get the most out of a single iPad in a classroom. We need him back next year!
- Very insightful, great pace, appreciate the willingness to answer any questions.
- I found [Seth’s session] to be very useful I walked away with wealth of knowledge that I plan on using in the future. I also plan to pass this information on the others that I know in the education field.
- I have always been told that you learn something new everyday, after this session I found that to be a very true statement.
- I learned a lot of new and useful information from Mr. Dimbert. His session was well worth the time invested there.
- Thank you for introducing me to Quizlet!
- Great conversations on “why” we do what we do and ideas on how to make changes to get students more excited and engaged at school. Great session!
- I used Wordle the day after your session in my art class.We are going to combine the personal Wordles with the students’ self portraits.
- Your presentation was very interesting. I am still figuring out how the technology you mentioned will help me in my classroom. I was never a fan of technology because I felt it took away the ability for students to use their brains to think. I have however changed my mind and now agree with you that technology is necessary since that is the way the world is going. I want to be the best teacher that I can so I have jumped on the bus! 🙂
- I was never interested in the computer but, after your presentation, I have realized how much I need to be knowledgeable in technology so that I can be more effective in the classroom.