Center for Technology and Innovation
951 Walnut Street
Evansville, Indiana 47708
As a conference coordinator for the eRevolution Conference in Evansville Indiana, I can say that we work diligently to bring exceptional national level presenters to our conference. In line with that goal, we had the pleasure of having Seth Dimbert present for us for the last three years. During and after the conference we had tremendously positive feedback for Seth so we made sure to contact him to present again for this year’s conference. Once again he wowed our attendees with his remarkable knowledge and dazzling presentation skills.
We now make arrangements to have Mr. Dimbert present in a larger room at our venue because he consistently draws in a sizable number of attendees. Seth has presented concurrent sessions for us on multiple topics:
- A Pause for “Why?”
- I Have an iPad. Now what?
- Tips and Tricks for School Administrators
- The Flipped iPad Classroom
- The Single-iPad Classroom Transformation
- Making the Flip: A Step-By-Step Guide
- The Mac Users Playground: Tips and Tricks for Mac-Toting Teachers
- A Tech Smackdown that he co-presented for us with Leslie Fisher
- Getting It All Done on a Chromebook
We are in early planning for our 2016 eRevolution Conference and we are devoted to keep having Mr. Dimbert come back again and again.
Kris Gordon, M.A.
Innovation, Curriculum, and Technology Specialist (ICATS)